Who We Are?
Kangei means ‘Welcome’ in Japanese and just like the name of our club we are warm and friendly, welcoming anyone who wishes to learn Judo. Kangei is one of the fasting growing Judo club’s in Essex offering a friendly coaching team who love to introduce Judo to new people as well as progressing those who already do the sport.
Kangei Judo Club unlike some other clubs is a member’s run club and wholly voluntary with all monies being injected back into the club and its players. Kangei Judo Club will strive to assist every player in achieving their goals whatever they may be, whether its building confidence and learning a new sport or fighting internationally for your country.
Members of the Kangei Judo Family will receive the following:
- Top Coaching and training by fully qualified and experienced Kangei Coaching team
- 50p Off per session
- Grading with Kangei
- Competition Matside coaching by a Kangei registered coach and a personalised competition pathway.
- Discounted Judo Gi from a vast selection.
- A member’s login for Kangei website providing access to book and pay for events and competitions online through Kangei Judo club. Free Judo videos and tutorials and access to discounted online shop.
- Discounts on selected days outs and functions which will be subsidised by the club.
- Club badge
- Anyone aged between 11 -25 will receive Four free gradings, a Free BJA licence (usually £28), 1 free Judo suit & a signed autograph card from a 2012 British Olympian. (Part of the Yellow belt Challenge)
- Chance to win weekly temporary Trophy and Monthly Trophy and Voucher to the tuck shop.
- Chance to win yearly trophies and awards at the Annual medal presentation.
How To Join!
In order to be a member at Kangei Judo Club you must be licensed under us with the BJA. Licences will be checked against the BJA register.
For details on prices and on how to join the BJA by purchasing a licence
please visit: http://www.britishjudo.org.uk/membership
New To Judo?
If you have never done Judo before and wish to start with Kangei, we will provide your first full Judo session for free and supply you with s suitable Judo Gi (Kit). You will not have to commit to purchasing a Judo Licence or signing up a membership for the first 4 weeks.
Claim Your Free Judo Session